Click on the Data Scoring menu item to open the window that lets external data be scored with your model to get
Scoring data in batch
- Click Open Scored Data
- Click Upload New Data to upload the data you would like to score
- Once uploaded, under Action, click ValidateData. If the headers of the uploaded file are valid to be scored by the model, the action ValidateData changes to ScoreData.
- Click Score Data.
- Once the data is scored, scored changes from No to Yes.
- Click the Viewicon to view the scored data.
- Click the Downloadicon to download the data to any of the following destinations:
- Export data to My Data -> shows up in the Rawdata in the Data Engine
- Download to your computer
- Export to a bucket
View Real-Time Data
All calls to the prediction API, whether scoring in real-time or in batch, are recorded here.
View Validation Data
Click to view the validation/test data used to evaluate the performance of the model.